Thursday, July 13, 2006

Maximum city

First, let me introduce myself. I was invited by the great Ligne to this blog. I have been blogging on the fringes of blogspot for more than 2 years. Mostly for self amusement and venting. I like to read and once in a while like to talk about what I read. So, let me start off by linking to a review of Maximum city by Suketu Mehta on my other blog. This review was written last year, much before the tragedy that struck on the Tuesday of this week. Still, I wish to dedicate this first post to the city I love the most and its people.

2 Comments:

Blogger ligne said...

sounds like an interesting book. will try and pick this one up..

6:01 PM  
Blogger AB said...

Hi,

check out this amazing new bookstore in the suburbs. Its got a lovely ambience. I suggest you check it out. the address is

The Reader’s Shop
1 / 2, Crystal Co-op. Hsg. Scty.,
Next to Santacruz Police Station,
Juhu Road, Santacruz (W)
Phone Nos. : 26461655 / 65, 3253 5819

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home