Friday, November 11, 2011

Back on the Reading spree

OK. Its not really reading spree but from one book in six months I have gotten to one book in a month. Often its been Georgette Heyer books which I have missed before or reading them again.

Whats my excuse? I am traveling a lot these days! Which should explain the GH books. The second excuse I have is having discovered Flipkart and Infibeam (which is good for used books) one feels like buying books a lot.

So plan is to start reviewing booking I have read in the past year or so.

Here is my list for now in no particular order and, if anyone happens to drop by this blog I will take suggestions on other reads.

Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaleed Hosseini

Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri

The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer

Scapegoat by Daphne Du Maurier

Hungry Hill by Daphne Du Maurier

White Banners by Lloyd C. Douglas *still reading this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home